India EXIM - Add-on for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Export Import Management Solution from Godrej Infotech covers functionality related to capturing and incorporating incentives granted by the Government of India for import/ export orders. At the time of import, duty is calculated automatically based on the duty rates specified in the Import Duty Group linked with the imported item.
The system also automatically calculates export incentives as per the Advance License, Duty Free Replenishment Certificate (DFRC), Duty Entitlement Pass Book (DEPB), Export Promotion Capital Goods (EPCG) and Duty Drawback schemes. The two primary Foreign Trade Policy schemes that have been considered are the Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS) and the Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS). MEIS benefit is also available for goods exported through courier or foreign post offices using e-Commerce channels.
- Tracking of Exports against Obligations & Imports against Incentives
- User defined Export and Import Setup
- Automated Import Duty Calculations
- Definition of Standard Input Output Norms (SION) Master
- Compliance with Foreign Trade Policy (2015-2020)