In-house PRODUCTS - PAY-IN-SLIP
Negotiable Instrument Cheque, Demand Draft and Pay Order are popular modes of payment. After receiving such instruments, they are deposited with the banks, typically through a process of filling in the pay-in-slip. As a process initiative improvement to optimize the usage of resources, GITL has developed an add-on for the Maintain Bank Transactions Sessions' of the BaaN ERP Finance module that can save as much as 50-60% of transaction time depending on the volume of pay-in-slips that are received by the business.
- Exclusively designed for BaaN ERP users in the Indian environment.
- The system can be installed on any machine where BaaN IV is running.
- Duplicate instrument entry is restricted.
- Acknowledgement receipt to the customer is generated along with the receipt number. More than one receipt series is possible for offices at different locations.
- Re-deposit of dishonoured instruments or acceptance of a new instrument in place of a dishonoured cheque, is possible.
- Time and cost savings: Pay-In-Slip can be generated as and when required.
- Easy audit compliance:
- Instrument status can be maintained in the system.
- Bank acknowledgement for Pay-In-Slip can be recorded.
- Flexibility: Pick up date can be changed if required.